This pack contains GeoWorld NSW 7 and History 7 for NSW:
GeoWorld NSW will equip students with geographical skills and general capabilities that can be applied in daily life and at work. Inquiry-based activities help students develop an appreciation of different perspectives in geographical knowledge, an understanding of ethical research principles, experience in teamwork, and critical and creative thinking. Embedded with cross-curriculum priorities throughout, the texts are well supported by a wealth of engaging resources that provide a sense of place.
WRITTEN FOR NSW
This series links closely to all the new NSW curriculum content, including the three extra general capabilities: Civics and Citizenship, Difference and Diversity, and Work and Enterprise. All content, objectives and outcomes, values and attitudes, stage statements and assessment tasks have been tailored to support NSW requirements. Inquiry questions are an essential focus for all chapters, with opportunities for geographical investigations and fieldwork on all topics.
· Easy-to-use double page spreads providing self-contained lessons and stimulus for enquiry—perfect for the ‘flipped’ classroom approach
· Vivid, colourful design with powerful images and creative infographics
· The latest geographical data and issues, such as the 215 earthquake in Nepal
· Plenty of choice and options to engage a range of student abilities
· Collaborative learning promoted through group work opportunities and projects
· High interest studies from both Australia and overseas, with a focus on Asia to support the cross-curriculum priority
· Structured to fit closely with the NSW curriculum and make lesson planning easy.
Macmillan History for NSW
Written specifically for the NSW syllabus for the Australian Curriculum, Macmillan History for NSW includes full coverage of all required Outcomes and Content, including the History Skills and History Concepts continuums.
· Integration of all historical understanding concepts
· Activities that link directly to all of the History Skills, including comprehension, analysis, perspectives, empathetic understanding, research and communication
· Inquiry-based site studies in each chapter
· Links history to real-life context.
· Accessible on any device at any time, each book is accompanied by a code for 15 months access to an interactive eBook and cutting-edge digital support.
· An interactive eBook linked to supporting resources
· Online tests, and a mark book to enhance learning
· Animations, podcasts and 3D reconstructions, web links and much more!