Set students up for exam success with Macmillan Biology.
Macmillan Biology guarantees complete course coverage. These accessible and engaging books navigate the new syllabus units, modules and dot-points logically and comprehensively. Students are supported with clear learning outcomes, revision questions and mini exams, preparing them fully for Year 11 assessment, and giving them the skills and confidence for success in Year 12.
THE BOOKS FEATURE:
• Hands-on activities in the form of Practical and Secondary-sourced investigations
• A range of Depth Studies to choose from
• A chapter devoted to the skills necessary for practical investigations, including using a microscope, drawing diagrams, presenting data and preparing a bibliography
• Profiles of prominent scientists, providing fascinating examples of Australian research in biology as well as career pathways
• A highly contextualized approach that uses recognisable examples of NSW terrestrial and aquatic
plants and animals throughout
• Sample exam questions and assessment tasks.
Each book comes with access to an eBook edition, offering online and offline accessibility, as well as interactive quizzes to aid student revision.
Click here to view a sample chapter of the digital book (navigate to 'Chapter 5 The role of enzymes').
View the Module 1 page proofs
View Module 1 digital teacher resource pack sample
View sample pages below: