Written specifically for the NSW syllabus, Macmillan History 9 for NSW includes full coverage of all required Outcomes and Content, including the History Skills and History Concepts continuums.
Students will develop a deep understanding and appreciation of the nature of history and significant changes in the past as they work through the text. The targeted activities will build their knowledge about the historical ideas, people, movements and events that helped shape the world.
- integration of all historical understanding concepts
- activities that link directly to all of the History Skills, including comprehension, analysis, perspectives, empathetic understanding, research and communication
- inquiry-based site studies in each chapter
- links history to real-life context.
Accessible on any device at any time, each book is accompanied by a code for fifteen months access to an interactive eBook and cutting-edge digital support.
- an interactive eBook linked to supporting resources
- online tests, and a markbook to enhance learning
- animations, podcasts and 3D reconstructions, weblinks and much more!