Winner – AGTA Award – Most outstanding Geography Teaching Source Material
The second edition of this market-leading text will enrich all Geography classrooms.
It is packed with maps, graphs, diagrams, statistics and photographs, and includes a technology chapter that covers Google technologies and geographic information systems.
The book and CD package contains student-friendly explanations, descriptions and worked examples with skills being introduced sequentially.
Published in conjunction with the Australian Geography Teachers' Association, the two contributing editors have years of experience that translate to a resource that achieves a range of outstanding teaching and learning outcomes.
The text is supported by multimedia applications and detailed activities that directly link to the content.
- skills introduced sequentially, building from fundamentals to more challenging
- step-by-step explanations, descriptions, worked examples and a broad range of activities
- examples from each Australian state and territory with further international explanations
- ICT incorporated throughout.
It is a must for every Australian geography classroom.
1. Working with maps
2. Working with topographic maps
3. Working with photographs
4. Working with statistics and graphs
5. Working with diagrams
6. Working with technology
7. Putting it all together