Real Dramas is an engaging collection of ten original Australian plays for junior secondary students.
The plays are fun to perform and are full of all sorts of characters caught up in situations that are intriguing and often highly amusing.
There is something for everyone in this collection of bite-sized, colourful and easy-to-stage plays. Useful production notes and activities accompany each play.
Features of the plays
• a variety of themes that will captivate the age group
• the plays are generally short with medium to large casts
• there are strong roles for both females and males
• useful production notes and activities accompany each play
• issues can be explored via discussion and writing tasks
• simple improvisations and drama games accompany each play
It's all Greek to me
Step this way