This popular text is part of a series that provides an in-depth, detailed approach to English grammar and vocabulary. Grammar is clearly presented in the first half of the book, and vocabulary input offered in the second half. It is a thorough and comprehensive series that ensures students' confidence with language through the progressive levels.
- Students gain a wider view of grammar and vocabulary in context, in a variety of immediately useful, everyday situations
- Vocabulary development in useful topic areas
- Regular consolidation units review and recycle grammar
- Grammar index and formation rules
- KET exam-style exercises included
- Clear presentation and practice of the language skills students really need to know, including spelling, punctuation and word formation
- Regular consolidation units to monitor students' progress