About this book
Reading Level: Pre-intermediate
The young Robinson Crusoe ignores his father's advice and decides to become a sailor. But Crusoe is soon caught up in violent storms and finds himself shipwrecked on a remote island. He will have to live on this island for the next twenty-eight years.
Special features include:
- Extra grammar and vocabulary exercises
- Notes about the story
- Notes about the life of Daniel Defoe
- Points for Understanding comprehension questions
- Free resources including worksheets, tests and author data sheets at www.macmillanenglish.com/readers
- Audio CD available for this
This series provides a wide variety of enjoyable reading material for all learners of English. Macmillan Readers are retold versions of popular classic and contemporary titles as well as specially written stories, published at six levels.
Reading Level: Pre-intermediateNelson Mandela was born in a remote African village but went on to become the most influential African leader in his...Read more
Reading Level: IntermediateShakespeare's famous story of the young Prince Hamlet's journey into despair and revenge after learning that his uncle i...Read more