The exam success series: Do better with Amezdroz!
Macmillan’s preeminent team of practising educators, led by Glenn Amezdroz, has created a new series that aligns exactly with the new 2019 QLD Physical Education syllabus. Macmillan Physical Education QCE skillfully weaves concepts and application so that students have a deep understanding of theory before they engage in practising, observing and measuring physical activity. The text is designed around the three stages of inquiry learning (engage and understand, apply and analyse, evaluate and justify), and explicitly teaches critical and creative thinking, teamwork and other 21st-century skills.
- carefully curated and accessible content, with a focus on preparing students for assessment and exam success
- activities that reflect thress stages of inquiry learning
- Learning Experience (LX) tasks, providing opportunities for students to apply and analyse content
- Integrating Movement (IM) tasks, providing step-by-step instructions for executing, observing and recording physical activities
- comprehension questions in each section to check and consolidate student understanding
- case studies to provide additional context for key concepts
- videos to assist teachers and students to conduct and record physical activity, and to prepare for assessment
- extensive chapter reviews including summaries, and multiple choice, short response and extended response questions
- extensive digital teacher resources with teaching programs, PowerPoint presentations, topic podcasts and practice exams.