The bestselling series that makes spelling stick!
Revised to meet the latest requirements of the Australian Curriculum, Spelling Rules! takes a phonemic approach that is systematic, purposeful and sequential.
A whole-school program, the series provides strategies to move spelling from the working memory to the long-term memory.
This second edition:
- develops spelling knowledge so that students learn how to spell while also increasing their vocabulary
- focuses on known sounds and letter patterns when introducing spelling rules, so that students focus on one skill at a time
- provides more assessment tools for feedback to teachers and students.
The series includes:
- activities that provide a full week’s work in double-page units
- list words to support learning of a specific letter, letter pattern or rule
- detailed teaching notes for use with the Student Books
- teaching tools on disc for whole-class instruction.